Since 1999, Harry Nass Dahab, has provided high quality and service.
Equipped with 350 JP Boards and NP riggs and 30 Cabrinha boards and 80 kites in Dahab, Harry Nass has the largest JP / NP centres in Egypt. We were honored to be presented with the ‘best windsurfing and kite centers award’ from the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism in 2011.
Our two centres have the best launch sites in the bay of Dahab.
Centre 1, at the Ibis Styles Hotel, is located within a protected windsurf lagoon with the kite lagoon opposite.
Centre 2 is based at the Iberotel Dahabeya which is a beam reach to areas 2 and 3.
Nowhere in the world can compete with Dahab as there are so many different areas here to suit everyone:
– The protected windsurf lagoon which is perfect for beginners and intermediates (area 1).
– The speed strip with constant winds and flat water (area 2).
– Plus the wave area (area 3) which is swell from the Gulf of Aqaba.
This has made Dahab one of the best windsurfing spots in the world. We can cater for every level from beginner to advanced. Everyone can find their favourite area in Dahab.
The kite area is a knee-deep lagoon (300x500m). Advanced kiters are able to kitesurf downwind of the windsurfers (below area 2). Store you equipment in Centre 2 and launch from the public beach with our launching and landing assistance.
For your safety the Harry Nass centres have two rescue boats and offer a Walky Talky rescue system. We are the only centre in Dahab offering this kind of rescue service.
Due to the complimentary boat shuttle service you can easily reach both Harry Nass centres. Our windsurfing and kitesurfing instruction takes place at Centre 1, due to the protected headland and direct entry to the lagoon. This is a really safe area to practise your skills.
Due to the location of Dahab in the Red Sea the wind blows stronger and more consistantly, with over 300 days a year above 4 Bft.
When the wind is light complimentary SUP boards are available for our guests.
The cosy and traditional village of Dahab (Masbat) has restaurants and cafes with an oriental flair, which is unique in Egypt. The Sinai Mountains turn red in the evening illuminating gold, which has given Dahab its name (Dahab means Gold in Arabic).
The highlights at a glance:
– Biggest JP / NP Centre in Egypt with the latest equipment
– 3 different windsurfing areas
– Kitesurfing lagoon with shallow water and an area with unlimited space downwind for advanced kiters
– Professional windsurf and kitesurf courses
– Walky Talky rescue system with two rescue boats
– 4* Ibis Styles Hotel and 4* Jaz Dahabeya
– Cosy village with an oriental feel